Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie
I'm totally taking advantage of my dad.
So far, since I arrived in my home town, he's replaced the rotators and brakes on my car and he's set up appointments to get my oil changed and get a new spare donut and tire rim. He told me I could go get lunch at Honk and Hollar and put it on his tab, but I don't think I'm going to do that. Not because it would be spending my dad's money, but because I feel like Mexican food.
Add all that to the fact that he's covering my car and insurance payments for the month of July, and my dad's paid just about as much for me to come back from California as I have.
You know what, I don't feel as bad about it as I probably should. He never made me feel like I had to come back for his wedding, but I did come back for his wedding.
I've been trying really hard lately to be responsible. To take care of myself finacially. But when I started planning on coming home, that all fell apart. I'm almost as far behind now as when I first moved to California.
So let someone else take care of me for a while. I deserve it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home