Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I can barely call it work

I keep feeling like I'm going to get caught. Sooner or later, someone has to realize that I'm not doing anything at my job. I just sit around and chat on the internet for $14 an hour.

Today while I was getting coffee at the Laundromat/Starbucks, an attractive young lady asked me for help with the washing machine, whether or not she needed to add detergent. I'm glad that I've got the look of someone people can ask for help. I just wish I had known the right answer to give her rather than saying the first thing that came to my head so I wouldn't look stupid.

I have the ex's phone number written on a piece of paper on my desk here at work. I keep getting the urge to call or at least send a text message. I should throw it away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home