Monday, October 25, 2004

52 Days

That's how long I have until I go home for Christmas.

So that's how long I have to make a significant difference in my weight. By significant, I mean noticeable. For that week I'm in Iowa, I want to year "You've lost a lot of weight" at least once a day.

I've restarted my exercise program, but now on top of my 5 work out sessions a week, i want to add cycling class Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I used to go to cycling classes all the time. It's harder to wimp out on an exercise when there are people all around you doing the same thing (difficult but not impossible). Plus there's one cycling instructor that teaches class in just jogging pants and a sports bra. Makes it easier to keep my eyes on the prize(s).

Then comes the other part: diet.

I'm already doing pretty crappy on that side of it. A Snickers and KFC. I'm going to try to go grocery shopping tomorrow to pick up some healthy snacks. Oh, I should go to Whole Foods. I'm sure I can get some HippyCrap snacks there.

And I might do the fast again somewhere in there. But I'll try it with Orange Juice instead of lemonade.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Other than that. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do my part by saying "Wow, you've lost a lot of weight" when you come to Iowa and I can finally see you again. But inside I'll be thinking "You look just as edible as you did in July."

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home