Two Doors
There is a massive party going on in my house right now. The place is packed. Filled to the brim with dorky semi-hipster guys and the type of tattooed indie chicks that I love.
And I'm in my room blogging.
Part of me wants to go downstairs and join the party. See what happens. But the other part of me realizes that I do not know any of these people. They are all friends. I stick out like a... well, a midwestern guy surrounded by indie/hipster types.
I blame my hesitation partially on my waining intoxication and the fact that I was out late last night, but I know that even fully rested and energetic, I'd be in the same place.
I have an incredible urge to put on the Xbox. Just play video games until I can no longer stay awake. Then crash hard enough to overpower the numbing conversation and karaoke.
Two doors.
Which to choose.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home