Saturday, November 27, 2004

High

So I finally got high. I'm not going to talk a bunch about it because I don't want to be one of those jackass bloggers who turns off his comments and just talks about smoking pot (not talking about anyone specific, just generally, I promise).

I described it to Desiree like this. Do you know those pictures that you look at and see and old hag, then someone tells you it's also the picture of a young woman? After that, you can't imagine what it's like not to see the young woman. That kind of describes it. I couldn't remember exactly what it was like to get high when I did with Mary nearly a year ago. Now it can't imagine not remembering.

This doesn't change my opinion on smoking pot or the people who do so regularly. It was a Holiday. A vacation from my higher standard.

1 Comments:

Blogger dvl said...

oh, so *that's* what you were talking about when you gave that description!?!? sure, post the 'short version' on the blog, while the damn long version had so much other crap in it just to confuse me, i know. :P

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home