My women
I just realized that other than Pat, I've only revealed the location of this blog to women.
Hi ladies.
Hi Pat.
So here's the question, and I'd like everyone to pipe in:
Should I make this site public? Should I start spreading the word? Or do I keep it between us?

3 Comments:
I object to the title of this post. How about, "Patrick and my Woman" or something like that? I am not one of your women. (No matter what Daddy says.)
Women. I've always wanted to be in a harem. Thanks for fulfilling another dream for me, Andrew. In answer to your question, I think to keep things truly honest you need to keep it semi-private. The problem you had before was that you couldn't voice your true opinion about situations without offending one or more of your readers. Either keep it quiet or edit yourself. Or deal with pissed off soccer moms about exposed breasts. Oh wait, thats another kind of editing.
JUST US!!! JUST US!!!! i like secrets.
Post a Comment
<< Home