Realizations
I didn't have as much fun today as I thought I would.
I had lunch with a friend that resulted in the continuation of an old conversation (which will never do anything more than make me upset) and the beginning of a long awaited conversation (which was very unpleasant in itself).
Then off to La Mirada for an day of Halo 2.
Strangely enough, but 5pm, I was bored. Didn't want to play anymore. I'd had my full of video games. And to make matters worse, there was a young lady sending me messages on my phone, eager for my attention, and I regret I didn't give it to her.
It's time I get my priorities straight. I need to make some decision. Decisions that I'm not going to like at first. Decisions that other people are not going to like at first.
It's time for me to grow up a little.
On another note, my boss called me wondering where I was. Last night I called in sick. That should have been the end of it. I'm sick. Leave me alone. I hate my job.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home