Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Everything old is new again

I got back to Los Angeles last night, ate with Desiree and the family, and then promptly passed out.

I woke up this morning with enough time to shave off the excess facial hair I'd acquired the past ten days and come into work.

The whole world seems strange as I slowly slide back into the familiarity of my life. It was only a week and a half, but it was so different from my every day that I just need a couple days to adjust.

For the next week or two, I'm going to be doing a lot of posting on buzznet, which means I'll probably slack on my posting here. That might not be the case (I want to spend my free time in the coffee shop), but I wanted to give everyone a heads up if they do see anything here.

But if you want to read about my vacation and see some pictures, stop by ninemiledetour.buzznet.com. I'm doing 10 pictures a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home