Friday, October 29, 2004

17 inches

Last night, the HR Director popped in my office to give me additional work (actually, she just pointed out a correction on a document that I've already made 70 copies of), and while she was standing in my doorway wasting my time, she mentioned that I should get a new monitor. The one I had was made by some company named Shamrock and must have been barely 15".

So this morning, while I was down in Purchasing, I asked if I could look through inventory for a new monitor. Low and behold, I stumbled across a refurbished 17" Dell screen.

It feels like I have a new computer. Everything is brighter and bigger. I have so much more desktop space to do work. I love it.

But then again, it is my work computer. That part still blows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home