Points of Interest
Over the course of yesterday, I received two compliments/comments that struck me as strange.
#1 - We have a new LVN orientating at the hospital: Vicki. During the meetings she found out who I was and pounced because she was told that I'm in charge of scheduling (which isn't true. I do the scheduling, but I'm far from "in charge" of it). I told her we'd go over it that afternoon, and I later came to her rescue as she was left alone in the unit with the phone ringing off the hook. When we got everything under control and were sitting around talking, she told me that I wasn't what she expected. After I prodded a little, she confessed that after talking to me on the phone (I set up her interview and physical), she got the idea that I'd be meek and a little bit square.
Interesting.
#2 - After my tournament show with DHT (we lost) last night, I walked a young lady to her car where we ended up talking. After a while she said it was weird to see me happy and after shows, I’m "generally not in a good mood."
Interesting, indeed.
I don’t know what interests me more about these situations. How the people thought I’d act, or that I didn’t fulfill those expectations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home