Thursday, October 14, 2004

I Give Up

I'm just getting sick of this. Here it is, Thursday - one week until I get paid again, and I'm already broke. Worse than broke. I'm overdrawn.

It's happening earlier and earlier. Now I need to last seven days on the... let's see... $12 I have in my wallet. That's nearly $2 a day. But I'm nearly out of gas, clean clothes, and will to get out of bed in the morning.

This coming off a week of crappy improv, my phone getting shut off, a stolen CD player, and endless cancelled plans.

I'm really trying to keep a good attitude. I'm trying not to whine and mope. But I'm really not seeing the silver lining on this storm cloud.

I really wish it would just rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger dvl said...

at least you have your health... and tonight you will have jello shots too... you know, for medicinal purposes.... mmmmm....

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home