Sunday, October 03, 2004

Monorail broken, Fatboy

I probably should write some long detailed post about my weekend in Vegas just like I should have written some long detailed post about DHT's weekend getaway, but I'm not going to.

How about just the bullet points?

- I lost all my gambling money within the first 2 hours of arrival (luckily it was only $60).
- I got to know Sloniker probably a little bit more than I should (I did see him change his pants in a casino parking structure).
- Sloniker got to know me a lot better than he should (I talked a lot).
- I hate Desiree for not lending me her camera so I could have gotten a picture of the strip from a suite in the Bellagio (though if I had it, she wouldn't have gotten this:

- I talked to Steph for about an hour, during which I fell asleep four times (she gave Sloniker and I Halloween candles).
- I had a blast.
- I can't wait to do it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger dvl said...

you'll always have a reason to hate me on the tip of your brain... but i know you'd hate me more if i revealed this pic was taken just before the girl mashing occurred.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home