Sunday, December 05, 2004

I am Weak

I don't know why it is that I go running whenever Katie calls.

That's what happened tonight.

I was coming home from the Dinner Detective and post show drink (plus a little of the comedy show that follows us because a cute girl I was talking to was going, but that's another story). My plan was just to crash, but then I got the call.

She was bored. Well, I knew that before I answered. The only time she calls me is when she's bored.

And I came running.

We hung out for a little bit, but apparently even with me, the bar wasn't entertaining enough. She asked if I wanted to go back to her place to just hang, and then called me while I was looking for parking and told me she was just gonna crash.

I know that I don't give Katie the kind of attention she wants. Quite frankly I think she'd be uncomfortable if I did (I know I would be).

Though it's nice to know that she likes having me around. Even if it's just to be there physically.

I guess I shouldn't put my running shoes away yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger dvl said...

is the image of you not putting away running shoes supposed to imply that you will continue to go running to her as the last one on her list to call? or are you keeping them on for a different purpose now -- to run the other way?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sally Tomato said...

Don't give up on her. I wish i had a guy who would come running when i needed him.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home