NineMileDetour
I was talking to Desiree (when am I not) about a friend on buzznet who was taking down all her pictures. The conversation and the argument that transpired is unimportant (I think it had a lot to do with me being cranky from lack of sleep and showers), but she did mention how I told down my NineMileDetour blog. That it was one thing to stop writing, but another to remove all my old posts.
I'd been thinking about this before, but Desiree's comment made me wonder once again. Should I bring back all my old posts from NineMileDetour? There's about eight months worth of stuff there.
What do you think?

1 Comments:
Abso-friggin'-lutely. I'm never removing mine. Like you told me in one of my posts. I can look back at this and see how much i progressed. You were talking of my breakup. But in general, this is so helpful for many reasons. And being able to go back and see how you once perceived certain situations is one of them. Lets you know you are still growing up.
Post a Comment
<< Home