Friday, October 15, 2004

Is it just me...

...or are the women at Gateways flirting with me?

I've said this before, but I'm the last person to expect a woman of flirting with me. I could be at a table with Elephant Man, have a woman wink our direction, and say, "Dude, she's totally checking out your bag."

But something's different.

Claudia asked me to a movie. That could be just a whole friends thing, but she has been awfully giggly and has called my office without much to say more than a few times in the past couple weeks.

Priscilla today asked me, "Are you check up on me?" in a way that made me notice her lip gloss.

And Naseem. Well, Naseem hasn't said anything excessively mean to me in quite some time, which... well, Naseem hates me. Doesn't she?

So either I have terminal cancer and I'm the last one to find out, or the Girls of Gateway are being a little more than friendly.

I'd better go make a doctor's appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home