All Truths Will Be Revealed Part I
It's strange when things come out of nowhere and suddenly start making connections.
I feel like Sherlock Holmes, only Holmes dealt only in the details of the crime, I'm becoming a master of motivation.
I don't really feel like going into great detail right now, but I'll spit out one of my recent theories.
Don't trust anyone who says they're more comfortable/have more friends of the same sex than their own gender. Women who say they have more guy friends and guys who say they have a lot of women friends.
It's a lie. The worst kind of lie, a lie that the person speaking doesn't know is a lie.
These people do not share some special rapport with individuals with opposing gentiles. They are just desperate for the attention of the opposite sex. They need the validation of someone else to feel whole themselves. It's like a drug. You can't get the high from one person for too long, you become numb, and you must find another.
Except for me.
I just get along with women better than guys. That's all.

1 Comments:
What about me who just knows how evil other women are?
Post a Comment
<< Home