Friday, September 10, 2004

Help me

Don't think too poorly of me, but I just logged into the ex's e-mail account.

I don't know why I did it. It's not even her primary e-mail account. It's just the one that I still know the password for.

There wasn't anything interesting. A map to a tailgate part from her father. Junk mail from Target. There was a response to a password request from www.nerve.com. That was interesting. I remember her making up that account because I told her when I was meeting women (during that period where we weren't dating, just talking on the phone, before we got back together and broke up for good).

I don't know what compelled me to do it.

I won't do it again.

Promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger dvl said...

*grabs the ball peen hammer*

this won't hurt a bit... i promise.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home