A Good Night In
Last night came right when I needed it.
I left work feeling pretty bleh. I had made tentative plans to meet up with DHT at IO and see some improv, but I didn't feel like doing that. My alternative was going to the gym, but I didn't feel like doing that. I sat on my bed playing with the bottle of powder I got to deal with my "fat girl rub" (thigh chaffing due from working out).
Then I got a txt message.
"I want your massive cock."
I didn't recognize the phone number but responded anyway. Turned out to be a friend of Erika's. They were drunk and hanging out and thought they'd have a little fun.
As that was starting to die down, my own personal cheerleader (i say that in the best of ways) showed up online and talked to me until I was falling asleep.
All and all a fun night. A little boost to my self esteem after the phone call to Mary.
I'm on the right track, and I'm still chugging along.

1 Comments:
Yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home