Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Phone Call: Director's Cut

I'm not going to go into all the details about my phone call with Mary. It was mostly about her. She was having a bad day and needed to vent. I'm glad I could help her with that.

But the phone call did make me realize a couple things.

#1 - I'm basically in the same place I was nine months ago. I have the same job. I'm doing the same shows at IO. I'm working on the same screenplay. I have the same amount in my checking account. I weigh the same.

I need to do something. Not the same thing.

#2 - "How about you? Do you have a girlfriend?"

That's a question I really didn't want to answer. She's moved on. She's living with a guy. Sure, it's got it's problems, but who doesn't.

I need to get out. Be around more people.

I need to do something. Not the same thing.

Where do I start?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home