Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Day After

So Bush won.

I feel a twinge of disappointment, but nothing more than that.

I was never really a Kerry supporter, more of an Anti-Neo Con, but for the past couple weeks I've listened to an inane amount of substanceless Republican bashing.

I used to like Air America, but now I just see it as bitterness. It's become as unfair and unbalanced as other news stations it berates. Part of that might be that I don't have internet in the morning so I can't hear Al Frankin. Randi Rhodes and Janeane Garofalo don't hold up.

Plus there's IO. Just standing around the bar and listening to the debate going on there made me cringe. Basically, Bush is stupid, Bush is stupid, Bush is stupid. It saddens me to see how susceptible people are to slogans and catchphrases.

The biggest problem was myself. I didn't do nearly as much research as I should, and I consider myself more up to speed than the majority of the country.

It's a hard day for Democracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home