The Dreaming
In the past week, three dreams I've had and remembered involved moving. More specifically, they involved me supposed to be moving, but I'm not. I'm somewhere else. Not doing the work.
I think it's pretty obvious what these dreams mean. I'm about three months away from the two year mark at Gateways, a milestone I have yet to achieve and any job I've had, and I want out.
I'm not really doing much to get a new job. I'm looking online and applying to things that catch my eye, but like Pat said, I am only applying to "cool" jobs, and there are probably hundreds of people who think those jobs are cool, too.
I guess I just need to sit down and decide what it is that I'm looking for in a new job.
#1 - More money.
#2 - Stable hours.
#3 - Upward mobility.
#4 - Feeling of purpose.
#5 - No morons.
That's a lot to ask. I'm flexible on nearly everything, except the more money.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home