Dutch in the Booth
I know I already did the "This was my last night in the Light Booth" post, but tonight was my actual last night in the booth.
I had one shift left. I was gonna try to sneak out of it, but these people are freaks. They caught me and forced me back in one more time.
I'm glad they did. For the past month and a half, the Lampshades have been on vacation. I wouldn't want to leave without doing one final Lampshades show.
In my last "This was my last night in the Light Booth" post, I talked about how I was going to vanish and no one would care. That's pretty much how it went.
Until I told the Lampshades I was leaving.
They made a big fuss. The thought back over the past year that I'd been running sounds and lights for their show.
And they took my picture.
Part of every Lampshades show is talking about Dutch in the booth. It was part of the show before I started doing lights, and it'll remain after the new guy takes over. But the Lampshades told me that the wanted my picture to put on their web site.
I'm gonna be Dutch in the Booth. Forever.
Thanks Lampshades. "How unexpected."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home