As Tears Go By
This song was playing overhead when I came into the coffee shop. I haven't heard it in a while, and there was a reason, but I couldn't remember what it was.
This is the song I dedicated to my mom on my radio show the day she died.
I haven't listened to it since then. Whenever the CD got to that track, I'd skip it. Whenever it came on the radio, I'd change the station. How long has it been? 5 years ago this June.
I'm kind of pissed at myself for not remembering. That's my biggest fear. That the little details will fade with time.
Somewhere in Hampton is a tape of her reading "Good Night, Moon." She made it for my niece before she passed away. I need to get a hold of that and make a copy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home