Wednesday, February 02, 2005

New Work

So I found out earlier this week that part of my job is being phased out. The part of my job that I somewhat enjoy.

Quickly, I responded by applying to every job on CraigsList that I felt I was capable of landing. I searched for any job with "assistant" in the ad and send my resume to anyone looking for someone with less than 5 years experience.

Last night I got a call on a Personal Assistant position. I called the woman back this morning and set up an interview, but during the course of our phone conversation, she said that the job was "on camera." I didn't think much of it at the time, but when I got to the office I searched for the add.

This is it.

I don't quite remember applying for that job (does the "mature adult" part raise anyone else's eyebrow?).

So I guess I'm interviewing to be on a reality show.

Who'd have thunk?

1 Comments:

Blogger dvl said...

clearly freudian.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home