Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I Love Bees

I just wrote an e-mail to a fictional character.

For the past couple weeks I've been following www.ilovebees.com. For those of you know aren't complete and total dorks, it's an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) that has some connection with the release of Halo 2 for the xBox.

I'm not going to waste time to explain the entire situation. It would be easier for you to go to bees.netninja.com or forums.unfiction.com. But in a nut shell, the web site of www.ilovebees.com is going crazy. Infected by some sort of AI. The keeper of this site is a woman named Dana. You can read her blog at ilovebees.blogspot.com, which you probably should if you want the rest of my post to make any sense.

I'm spending way more time on this than I should. I just enjoying being part of something bigger than myself.

But I should be writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home