Writing Partner
I rushed to work today so I could type up some pages I'd written last night/this morning, and I zipped them off to Pat. He called me later on to talk about them. I'm not 100% about the exact words he used, but this is what I heard...
NO.
From that point on, it was just me in defensive mode, arguing until we said our good byes.
I worked really heard on that scene, I thought I was getting somewhere, and then Pat just said he wanted to do it another way. Of course I'm going to get upset.
Being at work might have had me in a bad mood. Being at work with a bunch of people who barely know how to do their job definately didn't help.
But then again. I think I'm right.
I need to start working on my own projects. I barely feel like Serial even belongs to me anyway. Though having the desire to fight for a scene lets me know I still have passion for it.
Just need to finish it. Move on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home